LoRaWAN Smart Compact and Performant Meter is a single-phase din rail smart meter with LoRaWAN communication. It has a built-in magnetic 80A latching relay and an SMA socket for an external antenna. LoRaWAN® network is a star-of-stars topology in which gateways relay messages between end-devices and a central network server. The gateways are connected to the network server via standard IP connections and act as a transparent bridge, simply converting RF packets to IP packets and vice versa. EAGLE reads remotely the energies, has import and export energy and has also a remote disconnector. These are only some of the main features of this compact and performant smart meter. EAGLE complies with version 2.0 of the LoRaWAN specifications. It has been tested in the field in different topologies with great success. It has installed several pilots in several countries. It is a fact that EAGLE is answering real requirements, particularly in the submetering sector. In this context, the technology LoRaWAN and the EAGLE 1500(80) smart meter perfectly show their adaptability and performance in the incontestable challenge that represents the connectivity in the smart metering sector
|• More understandable bills. Eagle helps to estimate daily consumption.
• A better understanding of your usage. You can see the direct impact your habits and lifestyle have on your bill. By making your energy usage easier to understand, you can make smarter decisions to save energy and money.
• Prepayment. Eagle will be soon able to manage prepayment. This is particularly useful for customers, who can better track how their usage impacts their available credit.
• Import/Export. Eagle helps to manage the energy you can produce in your home (solar, geothermic, wind, etc). You have a better control of your real consumption and a clearer financial exchange with your provider.
• Remote breaker. Eagle has a disconnector which can be controlled remotely. EAGLE can be used also as a powerful relay for controlling equipent with big power consumption.
• User Port. Eagle has a user port to provide energy information. The information can be send by means of MODBUS or can be just raw data. Eagle can drive also external devices using this facility. The specific use of the user port can be adapted, under request, to customer requirements.
• Tariffs. Eagle can handle several tariffs to answer to real requirements in the market. Indeed, electricity providers can propose more adapted commercial offers to their customers.
• EAGLE can be used by utilities in domestic requirements but also in submetering for local distributors, for industries or residential sectors.
|Metering Function||• Active energy kWh imported
• Active energy kWh exported (Solar)
• Reactive energy (kvarh)
• Active Power (kW)
• Power factor
• Remote breaker
|Display Function||• LCD display, data scroll display, page turning by button. parameters settable, such as voltage, current, reactive power, active power, power factor, number of pages, display order, interval time of page turning.|
|Communication Function||• Support LoRaWan communication|
|Other Functions||• This meter equipped 80A built-in magnetic latching relay.
• Support control remotely & automatic trip under abnormal conditions.
• We can implement under request, specific functionalities to answer to market requirements.
|LCD display||LCD 5+1|
|Operation Temp.||-20°C to 70°C|
|Relative humidity||< 95%|
|Accuracy class||Class 1 (MID certified)|
|Starting current||0,4%/lb (Cl. 1)|
|Load control||Built-in 80A magnetic latching relay|
|Power consumption||< 2W, <10VA|
|Standard compliant||IEC62052-11/IEC62053-21, IEC62055-41/IEC62056-21|
|LoRaWan communication||Certified (868MHz)|
| In some cases product images may differ from the actual products.
 Customs duties, import, export expenses that may occur would be paid by the customer. [ Read : Shipping Policy ]