LTE CALLBOX MINI-CATM1
Packaged in a plug and play compact PC, Amari LTE Call box Mini is an ideal solution for LTE testing of all IoT devices as well as LTE user equipments.
|Packaged in a plug and play compact PC, Amari LTE Call box Mini is an ideal solution for LTE testing of all IoT devices as well as LTE user equipments. It acts as a 3GPP compliant eNodeB and EPC allowing functional and performance testing of LTE, LTE-M and NB-IoT devices.
The offer is completed by an integrated IMS server as well as an eMBMS gateway for VoLTE and eMBMs testing.
The Callbox is powered by a deployment quality software suite offering the same level of baseband functionality as an indoor/outdoor LTE and NB-IoT network.
|• Logging and Measurements: Selective logging and display of all layers of 3GPP LTE stack as well as useful graphs and analytic tools.
• Automatic Test Setup and Scripting: Extensive WebSocket API allowing to send remote commands to eNodeB and EPC to ease test automation.
• Easy Configuration: Easy configuration thanks to JSON files with example configurations already included in each software release for eNodeB and EPC.
• End to End Data Testing: Running on top of standard Linux in user space mode allowing easy integration with IP services.
• Channel Simulation: Simulation of different DL channel types as per 3GPP models specified in 36101 specification.
• Test Features: Test features allowing to override the nominal protocol behavior in order to simulate error cases.
• High Performance: Highly optimized software supporting hundreds of UEs & High data rates supporting downlink and uplink rates of 150 Mbps and 50 Mbps.
• Frequency Agnostic : Support of all FDD and TDD frequency bands even non standard ones to test custom frequencies.
• 3GPP Features: Early access to 3GPP features for rapid validation of features under development.
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||7.8 cm × 20 cm × 25 cm|
|Number of PCIe
|Power||Input: 100 – 240V AC
|CPU||Intel Core i3|
|Operating System||Linux Fedora|
|PCle SDR SPEFICATIONS|
|Dimensions (H × W × D||2 cm × 11.5 cm × 12.8 cm|
|Power supply voltage||Input: 12 V DC|
|RF Coverage||70 MHz to 6.0 GHz|
|RF bandwidth||200 KHz to 56 MHz|
|Wireless range||10 meters|
|Operation mode||FDD and TDD|
|eNodeB TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|3GPP release||LTE release 15|
|Frequency bands||All FDD and TDD bands with support of custom frequencies|
|Bandwidth||1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz in LTE
200 KHz for NB-IoT supporting all operation modes (in-band, guard band and standalone).
|Supported number of cells||1|
|Supported number of UEs||Up to 500 UEs|
|LTE UE category||0/1/2/3/4|
|Transmission modes||1 (single antenna) and 2 to 10 (MIMO 2×2)|
|Modulation schemes||Up to 256QAM in DL and 64QAM in UL|
|AS encryption and integrity protection||AES, SNOW3G, ZUC|
|Handover||Intra eNodeB, S1 and X2 handover support|
|IoT||LTE category 0 and 1
LTE-M cat M1
NB-IoT cat NB1 and NB2 single-tone and multi-tone
|NB-IoT subcarrier spacing||15 kHz and 3.75 kHz|
|Network interfaces||S1AP and GTP-U to EPC
X2AP between eNodeBs
M1 and M2 for eMBMS
|EPC TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Network elements||Mobility Management Entity (MME), Serving Gateway (SGW), Packet Data Network Gateway (PGW), and Home Subscriber Server (HSS) all integrated within the same software component|
|3GPP release||Release 14|
|NAS encryption and integrity protection||AES, SNOW3G, ZUC|
|USIM authentication||XOR, Milenage, TUAK|
|IP version||IPv4 and IPv6|
|QoS||Support of all LTE QCIs as well TFT and dedicated bearers|
|Handover||S1 based support|
|Network interfaces||S1AP and GTP-U to eNodeB
RX for external IMS server
S6a for optional external HSS
|CIoT features||control plane CIoT optimization, Non IP data delivery, Attach without PDN connectivity|
|Power saving features||PSM and extended DRX|
|IMS SERVER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Network Elements||Proxy-CSCF (P-CSCF), Interrogating-CSCF (I-CSCF), Serving-CSCF (S-CSCF), and Home Subscriber Server (HSS) all integrated within the same software component|
|ISIM authentication||XOR, Milenage, TUAK|
|Security features||MD5, AKAv1 and AKAv2 for authentication and IPSec at transport level|
|Network interfaces||Rx interface for support of precondition and dedicated bearer
Cx interface for external authentication
S1 based support
|IP versions||IPv4 and IPv6|
|Services||Voice call, Video call, Voice echo test, Call hold, SMS over SIP and SMS over SG|
|eMBMS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Network Elements||LTE eMBMS Gateway (eMBMS-GW) and Multi-cell Coordination Entity (MCU)|
|Network interfaces||M1 interface to eNodeB for user plane
M2AP interface to eNodeB for control plane
|+ LTE Callbox MINI + LTE Callbox MINI User Guide|
| In some cases product images may differ from the actual products.
 Customs duties, import, export expenses that may occur would be paid by the customer.[ Read : Shipping Policy ]
|Dimensions||7.8 × 2.5 × 2 in|