Bivocom TW810 series LTE-M/NB-IoT modems are designed for applications to require better signal and coverage, lower consumption serial modem for sending their field serial data to a remote server via LTE CAT M1 and NB-IoT network, applications like smart building, HVAC, underground pipeline monitor, or moving assets management. Besides, it’s also a low cost and bandwidth solution to replace legacy GPRS/GSM serial modem, as we all know, GPRS/GSM network has been shut down in some regions by carriers, and more and more carriers have scheduled to shut down their GPRS/GSM network in the coming years, so Bivocom TW810 is a great fit and solution for those applications mentioned above. TW810 has a built-in independent MCU chipset, and multi-layer software detection and hardware protection mechanism to ensure reliability and stability, and RS232, RS485 easy to connect to serial port sensors, PLC, IPC, and controller. It supports transparent data transmission, helping you seamlessly transfer the data under MQTT*, Modbus RTU, TCP/UDP protocol to your remote server. It supports up to 5 sync data centers, which enables you to receive the same data in a different location and backup your data. A powerful and easy to use config tool, allows you to choose a different type of cellular network and protocols for your specific needs.
|• Industrial MCU built-in, rugged and reliable
• LTE Cat M1, NB-IoT, and EDGE/GPRS compatible
• 1-RS232, 1-RS485
• Modbus RTU, TCP/UDP, AT Command
• Up to 5 sync data center
• Support NB-IoT, LTE CAT M1 network, and compatible with EDGE/GPRS (only available on LTE-M version).
• Modbus RTU, MQTT, and TCP/UDP protocol supported.
• Transparent data transfer, with built-in standard TCP/IP stack
• Multi data centers (up to 5) and TCP server, able to access center with the domain name and IP address.
• TCP heartbeat link detection, keep device always online
• Hardware and software auto inspection technology, enable operation fault auto repairing
• Support COAP protocol(NB-IoT version)
|COMMUNICATION, FREQUENCY BANDS|
|TW810-M Model||LTE CAT M1/NB-IoT/EDGE/GPRS
APAC: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B8
GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz
NA: FDD-LTE B2/B4/B12/B13
EU/AU: FDD-LTE B3/B8/B20/B28
(B39 CAT-M1 only);
|Dimensions and Weight||91 x 58 x 22 mm (218 gram)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Connector||Terminal block, 12-pin 3.5 mm female socket with lock|
|Baud Rate||300bps to 230400bps|
|ESD protection||8KV for RS232, 15KV for RS485|
|Standard Power||DC 12V/0.5A|
|Network Protocols||MQTT, Transparent (TCP Client/Server, UDP Client/Server), Modbus Gateway (Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP), COAP, DNS, etc.|
|LED Indicators||Online, Act, Power, System|
|Approvals||CE, RCM*, FCC*, NBTC(* Under progress)|
|• TW810 Modem
• Power Adapter(DC 12V/0.5A, EU/US/UK/AU plug optional)
• Mag-mount Cellular Antenna (SMA Male, 1 meter, 5dBi)
• RS232 Cable (DB9 Female, 1 meter)
• 12-Pin Terminal Block
• Quick Start Guide(Printed)
|• Smart Street Light Pole
• Hydrological Automation Monitoring System
• Any other related monitoring system application
|DataSheet_TW810_V2.1.1 | User-Guide_TW810-LTE-M_NB-IoT-Modem|
| In some cases, product images may differ from actual products.
 Customs duties, import, export expenses that may occur would be paid by the customer. [ Read : Shipping Policy ]